Thursday, November 03, 2005

A new low...

I believe we have hit a new low, perhaps the end of the road for "us". During our last class last night things spiraled out of my control and the discussion "went South" fast with Big Red in the lead. He has them SO convinced that I'm an awful housekeeper... that it is completely my fault that the house is a wreck (keep in mind I haven't lived there since July 23rd). We made an agreement to the following: I will work on the Computer room and finish the remodeling projects etc and have it done within 2 weeks. In exchange Big Red agreed to NOT contact any females or have personal contact (phone or in person) for the next 2 weeks. My problem with this is HE HAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN DOING THIS ALL ALONG! I am not OK with the fact that he has made being faithful a negotiable issue. The Computer Room is basically my old office space with my clown gear and collections inside. If I had to do this today I would just go over and pack all my things up from that room. Faithfulness is NOT negotiable at all!

2 Corinthians 12:9
And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.


This is what I'm holding on to right now. God will sustain me.

No comments: