Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Have you ever just wanted to SCREAM!?

I had a massive run-in with Big Red tonight. Now he's mad that I didn't do the computer room by myself. LOL. He contends that I didn't live up to my part of the agreement! I will never make him happy! I am trying to cancel the meeting we have with the other couple for tomorrow night. I've got a call into them...

I've tried doing an internet search to see if he has any children out there that I'm unaware of their existence. What you don't think that is possible? Well let's take a look at the things I've discovered this summer:

* Big Red has at least one account that I've found set up in a different name (using an alias)
* I haven't found the credit card that matches the number I found on that account.
* He has had more than a few "indiscretions".
* He has continued a "relationship" with another woman.

He stated to me tonight that if I'm waiting on him to "Kiss my ass" and beg me to come back I will be waiting a long time because that will NEVER happen. I told him that I don't feel like he wants a relationship with me and he immediately turned it around about all the things I do wrong. I can't wait to get the show on the road and get busy getting on with my life.

I just want to scream at him! Any volunteers to help me move the rest of my things on Saturday December 10th?

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Me . . Me . . Me . . Oh Pick Me!


Love ya . . . I'm behind you 100%