Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Fort Wayne Observed

Oh good grief! I just discovered that I was listed in a small article about a Fort Wayne Blogger going through a divorce. Talk about PRESSURE...I am having writer's block, performance anxiety...

First of all let me say that we have not made the official choice to go through with a divorce. Because of my faith I need to make sure that I have exhausted all the possible avenues to saving this marriage. I am continuing to pray that God will get ahold of Big Red...

I discovered this today:
Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?


More later...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi there, I saw that you stopped by my blog, so I came to check yours out. I read a little about you and I think it was very interesting that you stumbled upon my blog today. Sounds like my little dose of inspiration couldn't have come at a better time. Hang in there, God Bless and drop by anytime!!!