Friday, November 11, 2005

And the saga continues...

Well I heard back from the cell phone company. VERDICT: No Fraud or malice involved. Calls were placed from Big Red's phone. Presumably by Big Red himself although I'm sure that will be one of the next excuses.

I went to work on my part of the agreement tonight by looking after the "office". I have discovered that he has placed MANY new items in the room. Apparently if he didn't know what to do with an item of mine he chucked it into the computer room for me to take care of it. I ready to go in with a crew and pack ALL of my things and just leave once and for all...

I am attending a conference tomorrow that I'm very excited about. It is titled "Learning to Love your story". About accepting the role God has given to each of us and learning to love and thrive in that role. Sounds like it was made for me at this point in my life.

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/mickey_ouch.htm


Copy and paste for a disturbing yet humorous picture of Mickey Mouse.

No comments: