Saturday, November 12, 2005

Loving your story

Wow what a life impacting, stronghold shattering, life changing and all around awesome day! I went to the conference today. I actually listened to Dan Allender, PhD (the author of a book titled "to be told" <--- couldn't figure out the underline) teach on his book.

Every event in my life (and yours) has been written by the Author of Creation...God Himself. No He did not write the sinful parts (or the painful parts like abuse etc) but He uses them for good of His Kingdom. If you allow Him to, He will help you reveal your own story (future) as He intends for you to live. I am still processing all the great information that I received today so I apologize if I'm not making sense. All I know is I had a glimpse of God in an auditorium today... through the words of a humble man I began to see the depth of Love that God has for me and the plan He has for me.

God can use all this junk with Big Red and other events in my life to help me further His Kingdom. He can help me discover my passion and show others a glimpse of Him.

No comments: