Saturday, June 03, 2006

What a day...


I accomplished a lot today but was amazingly able to relax at the same time. I was able to do several loads of laundry, work on the blankets I'm selling for the missions trip, clean up around the house and still play on the computer!

I was able to continue the never ending job search. I just want to be able to live on my own and have medical insurance. Is that really too much to ask? With this whole APS thing I don't think I should be without insurance. After the insurance was done covering the last ER visit I still owe over $600.00! Without insurance I can't even imagine.

On a good note I have managed to avoid Big Red for just over a week now! And almost all of the utilities are in his name by now or shut off and he's sitting in the dark... A few more notarized letters and all will be settled on that front.

The only thing I missed doing today was taking a spin on the scooter. But there is always tomorrow....

No comments: