Monday, June 12, 2006

Superman Returns

I'm not sure you have noticed but.....

I AM A HUGE SUPERMAN FAN!


Ok I am so excited about the stinkin' movie coming out that I can't stand it!

You can find the cast and crew here along with the movie trailer.

And you can find more movie info here and order movie posters.

Here is the Superman Homepage...one of the best that I have found.

Wow screen savers, backgrounds and more here.

And it goes without saying that I want this computer!

Well what about the Superman Museum? How could I forget that!

If you like the newer merchandise you can go to the Kryptonite site.

If you like the older stuff try this search on eBay. For a reality check sort them by Highest prices first.

Whew I feel better now...I never realized how many links I had on my computer to Superman stuff...Of course the most important is the posts that my sister and I had on what Superman means to us and why we associate him with our Dad...but alas half of those posts are gone..maybe another day for that.

No comments: