Thursday, June 01, 2006

The reality sets in...

After several failed attempts to put Beau's children and my Mom's children together a few things have been made clear.

1. The schedule can be changed at any time with or without notice being given to all people involved to benefit the schedule of Beau's children.
For example: I was preparing to walk out the door on Memorial Day to head to the required destination for the "meet and greet" and I called to see if anything was needed before I headed out on the 1 hour drive to the lake. I found out that it was a "meet and greet" which I hadn't known AND that the time had been changed by 2+ hours.

2. My Mom is not "firing on all cylinders right now". She says she has done things that she hasn't. She says that she has told both Coffee and myself things that neither of us have heard.

3. I think that I am about to be put up for adoption. I feel that Beau's kids are taking priority over me. That may seem selfish and I know that I have complained for months about how much I was ready for her to move. BUT I didn't think that it would mean her cutting almost all contact except for when it fits her dance card and Beau's children.

I don't know maybe I am just moody right now...tired and temperamental..that's me.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I like that your sister is on your side.

Maybe you got your past life amimal wrong. I checked mine out, and I was a wolf, and always protect my pack! I am not sure about the past life part, but I do protect my pack at all cost, and maybe these are the feelings you are feeling too. It's like...... I might be able to say something bad about someone I love, but no one else better even try it. If you are feeling shut out, I can see why you could shift into fighting (for lack of a better word) mode to keep things from changing for the worse.