Thursday, June 22, 2006

I love these things!

I was always one of those people who when at the mall would go into the store that had these pictures...spend 30 seconds looking at it and "get" the picture. If you are not familar with this concept....
1. Pick a spot to look at the picture preferably close to the middle.
2. Relax your eyes.
3. Try to stare through the picture and let your eyes cross a little.
4. The picture should "pop out" so you can see it in 3D.

The above picture should "pop out" One4JC when you see it.

If you want to make your own you can go here to create it.

3 comments:

Patty said...

And I am one of those people that can't see a thing in these pictures. I even bought a book of them just so I could practice. Is is my eyes, or is the key to unlocking the picture the fact that I pracitce relaxing enough to be able to do it on command.

I will keep practicing with your picture.

Laura said...

OK, yeah, I hate those. I can't ever see ANYTHING in them. Ever. They drive me nuts. Of course, I will stare for ages, just trying to figure it out, all the while knowing that I never will.

Nic said...

ACK! Crap, my contacts keep drying out right when I'm getting to the point where it's starting to come into focus. THen I have to blink and...gone!