Saturday, June 24, 2006

Oh so tired....

So I attended the auction of Beau's property and some of his personal items as he and my Mom are going to marry and combine our lovely families.

Most of the items went way too cheap...Beau pulled the plug on few items because well... you should not be able to buy an upright freezer that is only a year or so old for $5.00...

Still counting on God for the other $900.00 I still need for the rest of the mission trip money. Not all tomorrow! But by the end of August.

I have proven once again that yes folks I CAN and DO burn in the shade. Even the backs of my knees are burnt this time. Because I had shades on at least my eyelids aren't burned this time.

I listened to the Kenny Chesney CD and yes...I do believe that I like it.

I am sure I will have much more to say in the morning about my day with Junior aka Squirrel on Crack boy.

1 comment:

Laura said...

As soon as I get some money, some of it is yours.

As for the K-man, we might have to get you some more music because he won't be singing anything from that CD.

Oh and if you'd like to hear TBWYH's voice, he is the guy doing the intro on "Key Lime Pie."