Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Oh the drama...

So according to Big Red the thousands of dollars he has racked up on the credit card are from gas prices being so high and him working so far away.

Of course he also is NOT seeing the "tramp" he had the affair with.

Of course he also is NOT sleeping with and sometimes living with 20+ years friend.

He's mad that I'm cutting off the utilities on May 15th unless they are in his name alone.

Of course he was mad that I laughed at his responses because I honestly I don't really care anymore. I am making a CHOICE to not be responsible for his choices and actions. He is choosing to walk away from God and profess to be a Christian...I think there will be consequences for his actions...and not from me.

A pastor said this to me yesterday, "You and Big Red came into this marriage unsaved and then at a point became saved. While walking out that choice he saw exactly what was expected of him and more importantly what God expects of him. He can't handle it and is rejecting you, that choice and more importantly God. You are not responsible for his choices now."

The lies just flow from his lips...It's like he has diarrhea of the mouth. I don't think he knows when he is lying and when he is telling the truth (if that happens) anymore.

I can't wait until this whole process is over so I can move on with my life and begin the "real" healing process.

1 comment:

cmhl said...

I think that was a really wise statement from your pastor. YOU are not responsible for HIS choices. but I know that doesn't make it any easier..