Friday, May 26, 2006

I am woman hear me roar!

I am feeling very empowered again today! I hope this is a sign of things to come. Maybe I have just reached the point that I really don't care if I hurt his feelings.

I have tried to remain civil and be an adult about this whole thing. I will still be a "grown up" and be polite to the best of my abilities but I'm taking back myself for lack of a better word.

I have been slowly coming back to the self sufficient, strong willed, happy woman I was long ago. I think it is back! I may have weepy moments but they will only be short lived as I am living for God and He says,

Psalm 30:5 (The Message)

4-5 All you saints! Sing your hearts out to God!
Thank him to his face!
He gets angry once in a while, but across
a lifetime there is only love.
The nights of crying your eyes out
give way to days of laughter.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Good for you!