Monday, May 15, 2006

Rainy Days

So I had the day off. I gathered paperwork for the lawyer. Documented outstanding bills and further updated my resume. Overall a productive day but oh how I wish I could have been out on the scooter. It has been raining here for weeks...OK so maybe it has only been days but it seems like weeks!

I finally talked to Mom today. For over a half an hour...she had me block out a few dates on the calendar and even gave me a rough estimate on the wedding date...I reminded her of my upcoming mission trip in the fall... She did share that she will be stopping in to pick up her computer tomorrow so I will need to make myself scarce...that's OK because I have a bunch of utilities to shut off tomorrow.

A positive note: I survived another Mother's Day with only minimal whining and complaining!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Raining here too! I've been getting lots of practice running in the rain. Someone told me this the other day:

"April flowers bring May showers." That is exactly what happened. Do you think Mother nature has her calandar pages backwards?