Saturday, February 24, 2007

Sneezes




So in honor of all the friends, children, coworkers and others in Indiana who have all contracted colds because of the changing weather I will post the funniest things I can find on sneezes.

I will warn you that if you choose to visit the overheard in the office link you may find several offensive things...ok so more might be offensive than funny.




11AM Only the Office Fix-a-Flat Kit Kept Her from Deflating

Woman #1 sneezes, then looks terrified.
Woman #2: Are you alright?
Woman #1: I think I just blew out my tampon.

Ventura, California


via Overheard in the Office, Feb 14, 2007

10PM What Health Care Crisis?

Employee: How long do I have to work here before I receive health
insurance?
Boss: Oh...Um...We don't do that here. I know some hospitals that
won't report you to the credit bureaus, though.

1101 Robin Hill Lane
Bel Air, Maryland


via Overheard in the Office, Jul 6, 2005

And this one just because I think it is too funny to not post this!

No comments: