Friday, February 23, 2007

Maybe I should have bought this first...

Maybe I should have bought this book before I started this whole divorce process.

I could have gone here to buy a copy.

Big Red allegedly made the trek to the lawyer's office to sign the paperwork today.

Once he signs it....it goes to the courthouse and sometime in the next 3-4 weeks I will be among the hoards of divorced folks in this country.

It will be my only divorce.

Adultery sucks.

It will be his second.

It has been over a year since the original papers were filed.

I am more than ready to move on but I still have a small twinge of sadness that I will be a "divorced woman".

My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em. - Loretta Lynn

Almost every girl falls in love with the wrong man, I suppose it's part of growing up.
Natalie Wood

Falling in love-you should go with it, regardless of whether or not your heart gets smashed. You'll be a better person.
Sandra Bullock

1 comment:

Unknown said...

uhm.
Well I go with Ms. Bullock. You are a better person for it. I am sure you've done the "what if" game in your head. So I won't bore you with a thousand questions like, "What if you never would have found out?" and others.
Go for what lies ahead. Though all of these things sound like platitudes, I mean them. Hang in there.