Friday, November 03, 2006

Play nice for awhile....

Ok now I am trusting you all to play nice until I get back. I will be back in blog world around the 12th provided I am not sleeping the day away. I know this may be difficult for some of you so I have painstakingly pulled together some of the best distractions on the web so here you go:

Here is a fun little game where you can make your own sledding hill to send your person to their certain doom.

This one is a chance to design and make your own snowflake complete with a personal message to send off.

Oh and one of those thinking games can be found here.

Like the movie Message in a Bottle? Try this site to create your own.

Here is a little sample of the Jamaican music I will be hearing as you read this. Or this one is a traditional dance.

Here is a place to let your creativity run wild...well sort of.

Ok try to keep the place clean while I am gone and don't forget to come by and feed the monkey.

And anyone who would like to pray for me...that would be much appreciated.

No comments: