Monday, November 20, 2006

Is there a 12 step program for this?

It seems that I am in need of a new type of 12 step program...I can't stop watching these darn celebrities on this site. I just go from one season to another without much thought. The thing is that I really don't care about what scores points, who scores points or what the points are for...I just NEED THE POINTS!

This has brought out a little competitive streak that I have not seen in a long time. It irks me to no end that my sister beat me so horribly this last round. By almost 30 points I believe.

So we had our mission report to the church tonight. Basically anyone interested in hearing of the trip was invited to come and watch a video, hear us speak and enjoy some of the things we did.

Again I say I will never be the same...Maybe I can update a little more on the trip tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

irks you to no end?