Wednesday, November 29, 2006

One of those days.....

Have you ever had one of THOSE days? It isn't like anything was particularly wrong with today it just was kind of a blah day that turned into a somewhat angry day and then a "will this ever be over" kind of day.

Today was one of those days that people in general just annoyed me.

Today I felt like some people should not be allowed to reproduce offspring.

Today I thought that maybe the use of medications in young children should be given a second look.

Today 2 grown women did a "happy dance" because a child went "poopy on the potty" 2 days in a row. We didn't have to clean up her underwear.

Today I learned how the death of a high school student can affect his friends, their families and so on.

Today I learned that a child I taught in preschool several years ago just didn't wake up one morning. He was only 10. I don't think he's in Heaven right now.

Today despite all of these things I praised God. Because He asks us to.

Today I thanked God for all the blessings in my life.

Tomorrow with the help of a friend I will start to go through the boxes that Big Red dropped off last weekend. I need the support because I have learned the hard way that you don't always know what to expect when you sort through things he has packed.

Tomorrow is a fresh day and I will go on because His mercy is new every morning. I get a brand new day to make the most of every opportunity.

Maybe I can talk the squirrel into putting down the bazooka :o)

No comments: