Monday, October 17, 2005

Top 10 List of Questions I would like answered

10. How does the invisible woman/man get a date?

9. How does the air get out of a basketball when it goes flat?

8. Why does a child wait for a clean diaper before doing the big #2?

7. Why don't they warm the instruments at the Ob/Gyn's office? Are they afraid we may fall asleep so they want the shock to keep us awake?

6. How does the bird know that I just had my car washed?

5. Why doesn't Donald Duck wear pants but Mickey Mouse does?

4. At what point as a child do you realize farting/belching isn't funny anymore? I of course realize most men never acquire this sense or fear of embarrassment...

3. Why does anyone with children ever get white carpet?

2. Why could we not see Wonder Woman's invisible jet but we could see her sitting in it flying thru the sky? Was she invisible too? I don't think she had that superpower...

And the drum roll please.....

1. How did the "scientists" find out that some animals only see in black and white? Did someone ask them?

Just a few of my random thoughts....

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I know you are speaking of my child with the clean diaper thingy. And it's becuase she just loves you to change her! :)