Monday, October 24, 2005

Integrity

"Integrity is what you do when no one is looking."

I think it is one of my favorite quotes because it reminds me that God is always watching over me and I need to be accountable to Him for my actions. It doesn't matter if I get "caught" by anyone else because God always knows. God knows my heart. I have accountability people in my life and they are always helpful to keep me on the right path, but God is truly the one I'm accountable to in the end.

It is truly my prayer today that all those around me can come to an understanding of this quote...and live up to the integrity it requires to be a growing Christian. My prayer is that we can be "Jesus with Skin on" to others and spread His word effectively.

2 comments:

Salar37_Shushan said...

Yes, I think the difference is that Christians know God is always looking. Everything we do pleases or displeases, brings shame or glory to our dearest friend.

The more we live in His presence, the more integrity becomes a natural. Its so large a part of God's character.

Susan

Sheri said...

Me, Me oh . . . me. Pick me.

You know I am praying!