Saturday, October 22, 2005

Blogs are freedom...

Ok instead of ranting about how Big Red has trashed the house and is blaming me I want to go in a different direction...I could write VOLUMES on how mad I am...

While out exploring these blogs I have become concerned with the human race. I know that a lot of people use these as a release. A way to vent if you will. I guess I was living in my sheltered little existence and didn't realize how WEIRD people really are. I have found sites devoted to the journal of a gay/bi sexual affair (graphically explained), how to be a Satan worshipper, how to have an affair and not get caught and many other sites that I couldn't get out of quick enough. It has occured to me that there are a great deal of people in this world who for one reason or another are pretty screwed up. There are a lot of people who aren't saved. Yes I whine and moan about how awful Big Red is and how he is being a jerk but there is hope for him because Big Red is still going to church.

I still have to go back to the basic fact that God is in control so I might as well sit back and enjoy the ride for awhile. So here is the funny thing that caught my attention today:

A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"Hunting Flies" He responded.
"Oh. Killing any?" She asked.
"Yep, 3 males, 2 Females," he replied.
Intrigued, she asked. "How can you tell?"
He responded, "3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone."

2 comments:

Salar37_Shushan said...

Hey! Best way to find bloggers who share your worldview is to use the links that appear in your own profile.

So, next time, check out people who share your hoobies, read similar books, & listen to the music you do.

You can expand futher by checking out the better responses you find by clicking on the blogger's names above their comments.

This is how I found your page.

Hope it helps!

Susan

God bless you!
Susan

Salar37_Shushan said...

sorry about the typo. the word is "hobbies"

heh