Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Harvest Party

So last night was the annual Harvest Party at Church. Now normally I would have dressed like a clown (and I say that is "normal"?) to do the face painting and balloons which I do every year. This year with all the junk in my life I decided to have a little fun with the party. Keep in mind that I do not have any children of my own. I had a headband with Minnie Mouse ears and a bow on top. With a black shirt presto an easy costume. I would have rather gone as Mickey Mouse BUT given that I'm a little chesty...I thought I would save all the therapy I would have been required to go through and opt for Minnie instead. I was pleased to see quite a few of my Daycare kids.

I was pleased and saddened at the same time that Big Red wasn't there. I know this is one of his favorite events and I hope I'm not the reason he stayed away. If it is, he has a long road ahead because I have no intention of slinking back out of public view at the church just because our marriage is on the rocks. I was happy though that I did not need to deal with him last night and just relax and have some fun!

We have (I believe) our final class at church this Weds. He has spoken with his accountability person ONCE in the past 2 1/2 weeks! He didn't like what he heard from A.P. I do know that Big Red asked me for the money to be able to attend a retreat I was planning on attending myself. We will see if he signs up or not as today is the deadline.

Maybe I will post more later...

No comments: