Sunday, October 23, 2005

Closer than ever before

Tonight I had one of those moments when God was closer to me than ever before. We had a very passion filled worship service this evening. God reminded me that no matter what happens I will always be His princess. He will always love me no matter what. Then I physically felt Him give me a hug. I even looked around me because it felt so real and there was no one near me. In all things if we seek His face then everything else will fall into place.

This falls under that category of Praising Him even when I don't feel like it. I did and He more than met me where I was. The theme verse was Psalm 132. Seek Him.

1 comment:

Salar37_Shushan said...

Yay! Very glad God is reaching and comforting you so directly. May His grace and peace surround you in these days.

Blessings,
Susan