Saturday, December 17, 2005

She's driving me crazy!

I have come to the conclusion that a 30 something female is not meant to live with her mother while going through a divorce! In fact if Big Red wasn't such a jerk/unfaithful husband, and if God hadn't released me from this marriage I would be tempted to go back home. She can't remember a conversation that happened less than 24 hours ago. She swears she told me things I have never heard before in my ENTIRE life. She told me half the "agenda" and left the room to finish doing her hair. She never came back so I thought she was done with her plan. Now she expects me to know the rest of her plan. When I repeated back what she said she said,"Well I didn't go to the same counselor as you so that irritates me because it makes me think my mouth doesn't work!" I told her when I repeat things I am making sure I heard it all correctly. She said I was wrong. She repeated verbatim what I said and said to me, "There are you happy." I think she may have finally completely lost it! She wonders why I spend so much time in my room...

4 comments:

Phil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
one4JC said...

If you check out the "diary of a mad female" blog by it-chick you will note that I am not the only one who has noticed this decline in health. But thanks for keeping me in check.

Laura said...

Oh, I missed it. This is what I get for accidentally taking a nap. Oh well, mean people suck and I know you two are 110% doing all you can for your mom!!!

Ramona Porter said...

I'm sorry you have to go through all this. Bless your heart! I'll keep you in my prayers. Sounds like maybe your mom is present without really being there (emotionally there for you). There can be a lot of pain in that because we want our mothers to love and support us ~ especially during difficult times in our lives. Then we grieve for what we have not had, and may never ever have from our mothers.

God Bless.