Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Do they have a card for this?


This is really how I have felt lately. I'm not sure if it is the cold weather, being dark later in the morning or if I'm just plain tired. I stopped taking my "sleepy time" medicine over 1 1/2 months ago. I have been sleeping well...who knows.

Not too much new on the Big Red front. I still haven't figured out the right timing or situation to tell him I'm moving on Saturday and I'll be filing for divorce. I suppose a card is out of the question. Do they make a card for that?

Roses are Red ....Violets are blue ....you screwed around so I'm divorcing you.....

Work has been interesting. I had an altercation with a "supervisor" today. She had a "Big Hair" day. When she comes in to work in the morning you can tell her mood by the size of her hair. No LIE. The bigger her hair the bigger her attitude. Of course she had complete unfettered run of the place today so well...it was chaos...I mean "interesting". She can be quite rude but I've been told she is just blunt...HA...I think it is rude to stand and demean or reprimand someone in front of a fellow coworker for 20 minutes. If she has an issue she should discuss it in private. But then she would lose her audience. Oh well.

I need to go make my "appearance" in front of my Mother. She feels like I'm ignoring her...geez I can't make anyone happy these days!

No comments: