Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Poo

I feel like poo! Those lovely children I work with have coughed sneezed and spread their little germs all over me for the past week and I can't fight it anymore. My throat hurts, my sinuses are screaming at me and I have no voice left. This is not a good combo when working with LOUD 2 year olds. If I was a snowman I'm sure this picture would describe how I feel.



Apparently I am not the only person ailing from this dreadful bug. I received a call from my lawyers secretary. She had to cancel today because she went home after seeing her own doctor. (We sent home a few of our kids with fevers and the dreaded black lung like cough also.) I have the option of rescheduling with her but not until mid-January. I have been given a little more advice about sorting through the Debts vs. Assets debate from the finance dude at Church. I will elaborate at a different time. I need to process the information and get the little man with the giant hammer out of my head first.

No comments: