Monday, December 12, 2005

I feel so loved


Seriously I feel like my friends are all coming around me to support and encourage me. I knew that God was behind me but I had no idea how many people would wrap their arms around me, hug me, pray with me, help me and just love on me. I know that there will be people who don't agree with me, who think I'm wrong and will judge me but guess what....I don't care! I'm ok with God and the friend support is just an added bonus. Of course, I have more hair than Chuck but hey the picture worked for me.

I have heard that Big Red will be starting over in the God department. Apparently after he spoke to Pastor (the AP) or should I say was knocked off his high horse...he was urged to start over and see where he missed a step in his walk with God. If he wants to call himself a Christian he needs to start over and act like one. So he went back to the New Believers class to start from the beginning. I'm glad. It won't change anything from my perspective...there is no going back. However I'm hoping that it will change him, that he will be the person I know God intends for him to be.

But as for now I'm at peace and even getting my sense of humor back...

No comments: