Saturday, December 24, 2005

A few Christmas Games

I thought I would include Slingshot Santa for those anti Santa fans among us or maybe for those of you who do not get what you wanted. When you reach around 310 meters you catch a glimpse of Rudolf. Make sure to release the lever before falling into the valley or pulling it too far!

For those of you who are not feeling so violent I included a Build a Snowman link. You can keep yourself entertained or keep the children busy while you prepare for the big Christmas Feast.

Here are the final results of my completely Unscientific Poll:

The Christmas Debate
Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays? I'll join the debate.

Merry Christmas 50% 6

Either is fine with me 41.7% 5

Neither I don't want to be greeted this time of the year 8.3% 1

Happy Holidays 0% 0

total votes: 12
powered by blogpoll

No comments: