Sunday, December 04, 2005

Late? Twice?!


As you can tell I have discovered a new perk or toy on this blog thingy. I guess it is not new as much as I finally figured out how to use it.

So today is my Mother's birthday. She managed to go to 2 different churches for services (one for a singing thing for a grandson and the other her "home" church). The only reason I point this out is because somehow she managed to be late to BOTH services. She came home in between the two and all she did was take off her shoes. I left in my car and her last words to me were, "I'm right behind you". I got there a little early to talk to people but she still managed to be 10 minutes late to the service that is only 5 minutes from the house! Big Red's accountability person told me he hasn't spoken to him in 3 or 4 days. I informed him of the decisions I have made lately and told him it didn't really matter if Big Red spoke with him or not from my perspective. A.P. did advise me to tell Big Red BEFORE the move next weekend. I don't know how to do this... He said he would think about a few solutions or possible scenarios and get back to me. This should be an interesting week to say the least!

No comments: