Friday, December 09, 2005

Held

Ok today is kind of a down day for me. Tomorrow is supposed to be the big move but one by one people have started backing out on me. Apparently people are a little afraid that Big Red will be there and/or come home and go crazy with his arsenal. I am not blaming anyone for backing out. They need to do what is right for them and I respect that. I am just upset because this is not going as planned. Originally I had about 15 people set up to come in, do it all in one trip and be done. Now I'm down to 3 "for sures" and 4 "maybe". I'm at less than half now by the best circumstances. I know everything will be fine it's just slowly becoming more and more difficult. I honestly don't think he will hurt anyone. I think if he really cared he wouldn't have continued to cheat. As long as we stay clear of "his stuff" we will be fine.

The song that keeps going through my head is Held by Natalie Grant. As Christians we are never promised an easy path but we are told He will be there to carry us through.

No comments: