Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Roller Coaster that is my life...

Ok so after the emotional roller coaster that my life was yesterday I am feeling much better today. I left some things out yesterday because I needed to inform the proper people before anyone else could do it.

You see yesterday 2 major changes happened within 30 minutes of each other. I found out through a phone call from Big Red that the divorce was final...simply because he needed the paperwork from the lawyer who wouldn't release it until some cash exchanged hands. As I was leaving the lawyer's office with my paperwork in hand I noticed I had missed a call. I called it back to find a job offer at the other end. I accepted a better position with more money etc etc etc.

I gave my notice today at work and it was much smoother than anticipated.

However this is 2 major life changes in my world within a half an hour...and a name change! I am not fond of change. I do not like change.

Stress? What stress? I found this little quiz to take.

I scored 346!

LOL I will come through this just like everything else. Time it just takes time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HOLY CRAP! I scored 743!

Patty said...

I feel bad, I only scored a 95.

Two years from now your score will be lower too.

Congrats on the new job!