Saturday, March 10, 2007

I have the squirrel!

If you read my sister's blog you will know about the squirrel aka the squirrel on crack after 4 or 5 espressos. I have agreed to watch the dear boy and the dog so that they may scamper away to a concert and night away post graduation celebration type thing.

Notes so far:

  • I have only had him for 6 hours.
  • A mere 32 more to go.
  • He is very excited to have the dog AND (my) cat in the same house.
  • He cheats at Jenga.
  • He says that's how Daddy plays...
  • Now that the DVD player is fixed he doesn't want to watch any of the ones I have.
  • After setting all the guards and security levels at the highest possible settings I let him play a few computer games online.
  • I have already stepped on too many Lego pieces
  • He discovered a "brand new game" called Space Invaders
  • My "Internet safety" settings can be set high enough to not allow the phrase Alien Blast or Ammo
  • He apparently is getting ready to grow OR he is never fed at home.
  • he has mastered the entire train set and set up every possible configuration.
  • With over 100 channels on the dish he still can't find anything he likes.
  • He has barely let me out of his sight. Well a girl has to pee sometime!
  • He rarely stops talking or observing things.
  • I have told him the Aunt one4jc needs some quiet time of at least 30 minutes.
  • NOW!
  • I am sure the sis will get a full report of the "no fun" we had
  • We have played many games, online and off together. Talked about God, the dog, the cat, Santa Claus (not sure where that came from), toilets, superman, mail delivery, army men, laundry, breaking promises, school, money, food, drawing, GI Joe and Uncle Big Red.
  • The dog mistook the cat litter box for her treat jar.

Well he has decided my time is up.....

He is on the hunt for food....AGAIN.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am laughing out loud at that post! Oh my! yES we DO feed him at home and YES he is afixin' to grow - actually that is in process.
No he doesn't stop talking or observing. He FEELS the need to share. He is oh so open about everything.
How can you cheat at Jenga?

Laura said...

I'm glad you all made it out alive.

He is quite the observer, that squirrel.