Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Here's a picture of my car...


This is a label I never wanted to have.

This is a label I do have.

My Mom actually cheered when she saw the paperwork as I walked in the door to my house.

I didn't like the cheering...a simply congrats would have done.

Just kidding it's not my car but it could be today.

I found out today that the divorce is final.

Actually it has been since the end of February and I just didn't have the paperwork.

God will walk me through this part as well.

I didn't expect the emotions that came with these papers.

They are just papers. The marriage was over a long time ago.

1 comment:

JR - A Green Eyed Gurl.... said...

The emotional aspect is perfectly understandable and unexpected, but normal. When I was notified by my attorney that mine was final, it was Halloween of all days! I stood there on the phone in shock. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry or what, I did some of both and later laughed til I cried over the perfect irony of being informed of the finalization on Halloween of all days.

I swore I would never be divorced either. We all do, honestly, why would we enter into such a sacred institution if we did not fully intend to keep that commitment? But you know what, life happens and people change and its ok. You have a right to be happy.

All will be well, you will see and you will find inner peace.