Thursday, January 11, 2007

One4jc is MIA?!

As some of you may have guessed I finally received my Superman Ultimate Collector's Edition DVD tin. I have been busy watching the movies and picking apart the newest feature of Superman Returns.

Also I have been busy attending Church as this is a city wide Week of Prayer. We have been going through Revelation 2 and discovering what it says about how God viewed the churches of the day and what he might say today to us.

Well and of course we have spent time every night in Prayer for the city.

And I had to call for help yesterday when the battery in my car decided to not cooperate any longer with the rest of the engine. So $80 later, a big thank you to the brother in law and frozen fingers have brought me to today. I'll check in again soon.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Time has been getting away from me too. At least you can list what you have been doing with your time, I am not sure what happens to my days...They begin, and then Poof! It seems to be bedtime.