Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sleep is GOOD!

So after running many, many errands yesterday after work I resolved myself to curling up with a blanket and watching some long overdue TV programs that had been saved but not watched. I needed the down time.

So after catching up with some reading, feasting on dinner and settling in for the night I turned on the TV.

I promptly fell asleep by 9:00pm and did not rise again. I had not set the ole alarm clock because I was not prepared to be down for the count quite that early.

I awoke just after 10:30 this morning simply because the bladder could not wait a second longer!

I didn't have much planned out of the house today but I feel as though I missed half the day. I don't really have much to say but thought I would check in anyway.

No the divorce is not final. Big Red is dragging his feet and refusing to sign the papers until AFTER the house is refinanced into just his own name....Uhhhh no that won't work for me. I won't sign off on refinancing into just his name until the divorce is final....Wow he may have to break down and get a lawyer after all because I'm not budging on this one.

1 comment:

Patty said...

While the puppy that you pictured is cute, the one that came to mind as I was reading the end of the post was that of a pit-bull (or some other fighting kind of dog). Hang on and do what is best for you, don't let the (big red)DOG stand in your way.