Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I am so excited!

Well you know I like Superman....

Beau gave each of us money to buy ourselves a present and wrap it. See the previous post.

I purchased my gift today:o)

I bought the Superman Ultimate Collector's Edition today. I will have it in a few short days from a wonderful person on Ebay for a nice price. She has over 6000 in feedback and has a 100% positive rating. There is no doubt in my mind that I will have it shortly.

That combined with the Belt Sander, the ring and the MP3 player have made for a great Christmas. I was afraid I wouldn't get any gifts when my Mom talked about just doing money at one point. It isn't really about what you get but it actually for me is about someone remembering me. Growing up that meant we were loved and it is hard to break some of those old patterns.

I actually like giving gifts better than receiving them. I love the look on people's faces when they open a gift.

Boy this post doesn't sound at all like what I wanted to say...But I'm too tired to fix it right now.

No comments: