Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Pet Peeves Part 3

I am really annoyed by people who do not seem to realize that when you are in a car other people can still see you. Therefore please do not partcipate in any of the following if you happen to be in a car next to me...
  1. Do NOT pick your nose.
  2. Do not wipe booger from #1 on the seat of your car or your door.
  3. Please try to remain fully clothed at all times. I do not want or need to see a shirtless man with back hair at the light smiling at me. By the way it is only 50 degrees outside not 95.
  4. I am all for hands free headsets for cell phones in the car. However this does not mean your hands are therefore free to continue to apply your makeup because you are running late.
Whew I feel better now...although it would be nice if people actually read this and took the advice.

1 comment:

JR - A Green Eyed Gurl.... said...

So would it bother you if I look up a phone number in the phone book laying on my front seat, and then call it on my cell phone while driving 65-70 mph on 69??? hehehehe (I try not to do that too often, because it actually scares me!)