Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas has gone into the memoirs

The memoirs. Here are the highlights:

  • I am ecstatic that Beau and Mom got me a new Belt sander for Christmas! This will help me when I turn the garage into a woodworking shop. Oh the things I will build....
  • The prayer before dinner was interesting. The new Step Sister in a wheelchair offered to pray and then went on to thank God for the day but COMPLAINED about the whether He gave us...."it's too gloomy and rainy today but you designed it". She also complained about some of the people being late..."but keep them safe anyway". In fact I am not at all sure she ever asked God to bless the food at all.
  • Beau ended up in a local ER early this morning. The beginning stages of Pneumonia was the diagnosis. But Christmas would not be stopped!
  • When one of the new relatives opened a present he wasn't too fond of....when asked what he thought, "It's alright I guess." Several of us wanted to jump the table and strangle him but none of those people was a parent of his!
  • I really thought they were joking when they said to wrap the gift we bought with Beau's money...they were not. Several of them actually did it.
  • I am planning on putting my money toward SUPERMAN-ULTIMATE COLLECTOR'S EDITION. I know I can get it locally instead of ordering it online.
  • No arguements. And we actually got to watch A Christmas Story as well.

No comments: