Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I spent too much time on the template so....

how smart are you
flat out genius

Ok, theres not much I can say here accept congratulations! There is noone smarter than you. Well, except the few others who made it here. I mean Im just gonna leave it at that. Im sure your much too above what I could say.

Take this test

I spent way too much time messing around with the new template so all I really have time for is a few quick quizzes. How do you like this one? Is it better than the pink?

Oh and I am in no way proud of the fact that I know this much about Roseanne...

How well do you know the show Roseanne???
Total Roseanne fanatic!!

You totally love this show! You paid attention to all details! And you probably know more about the show than the stars who played on it do!

Take this test

2 comments:

Patty said...

While I am not personally a fan of blue, it works in this situation. I think the fish is cute too.

Unknown said...

I am diggin it!!!