Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Not that I would but.....

Not that I believe in these voodoo dolls but the thought has crossed my mind lately. It seems like every time we get to the point that paperwork can be signed and presented to a judge Big Red throws a wrench in the works. He's pushing to have it finalized so that he can refinance and make the house payment go down but he keeps "adjusting" the agreements we made months ago.

He has never retained a lawyer in this process and now he's talking about doing it. I told him go ahead but that will make this drag out longer as the lawyers duke it out and then we lose the right to have much say over what happens. Maybe that would be best to just let them do the arguing.

I am at the point that I want to say fine...I'm in no hurry...take your time...we can drag this out and cost you more money....oh and did I mention that you, Big Red, will now be responsible for my lawyer fees and that point is non negotiable :o)

But somehow I think that could back fire on me somehow.

Just venting.

Now I need to go put away all the stuff my Mom left out Sunday before she comes back tonight and accuses me of "letting the house go".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1- No update since Tuesday I think that is for internet issues.

I should invite my sister over to use my Internet connection.

She has missed all of the dandy emails from mom.

Me