Thursday, June 21, 2007

A present for one of my stafff


I seriously want to get this shirt for one of my employees. On a small staff of 9 she is the one who constantly "stirs the pot"...my little nonconformist....she is the one I walk by a room and I hear her bad mouthing X, Y OR Z...well or me.

I know she is looking for another job and has had interviews. I would rather she quit than be fired BUT the documentation is piling up on her and she is bringing moral down... hugely.

It is all happy go lucky until she walks in the building and starts complaining. Within a matter of an hour she usually has started enough crap that at least 2 or 3 people are snapping at each other.

If she survives tomorrow it will be a miracle.

On a happier note...I have given up on the new car idea and I am looking at motorcycles while I prepare for my Motorcycle Permit Test.

I know I know... yes I will always wear a helmet. BUT I am ready for some fun!

1 comment:

Patty said...

You do remember that you live in a state with snow...and cold don't you? Or do you have a back-up car for those days?