Saturday, June 23, 2007

Choices???

So I have a choice to make. I have been studying the handbook for my motorcycle permit and I think I am ready for the written test. I am indeed going to be upgrading to a faster one with the requirement of an actual motorcycle license.

I have two bikes/scooters/motorcycles that I really like and are within my price range.

Of course the more "real" looking one appeals to my other side, the alter ego side, the one who wants to have fun, the one that still remembers what it was like to be a "bad girl".

Of course this one appeals to my grown up side. The "you are a child of God" and director of a daycare side. The you must look professional showing up to work on this thing side.

All I know is that I can't get mine to hold a charge and it is killing me to not be out on the road with the wind in my face!

No comments: