Saturday, October 28, 2006

Whew! This part is over!

So the Harvest Party at the church went very well this evening. We had 2 brand new bikes among a host of other door prizes to be given away. I am especially happy because the boys bike went to a little boy and a Mother I know. She is a single Mom because of a divorce situation very similar to mine. This prize blessed her more than you could ever imagine.

It was wonderful to see all the families wandering the hallways knowing the children were safe and warm. I saw many unfamiliar people. I saw people from the daycare whose status with Christ I am unsure of to say the least. Well I hope that they were able to see the love of God through the volunteers at the church.
Ok time for a little whining. Have I mentioned that I do NOT like this whole concept of changing the time. I still do not understand how someone can just "decide" to change the time in a given place. It just seems so unnatural to me.

No comments: