Friday, October 27, 2006

No rest for the weary


So I have been spending copious amounts of time soliciting door prizes for the Church's Harvest Party. The blessed event will take place this Saturday. I have collected all the items needed for my part of the event.


So we have spent many hours this week setting up the event and creating a unique atmosphere. We have introduced several new games this year as well.

I am still preparing for the mission trip. I am doing laundry and beginning the packing process. I have notified the credit card company, the credit union and I need to still contact the cell phone company. Wow time is running out and I am still awaiting our last training meeting on Monday. Last minute instructions will be given, our supply suitcase will be handed to us already packed and ready to be taken abroad. I still can't believe it is really going to happen.

When I have more time I will update you on the latest Big Red drama. Like he thought I was just going to hand him everything....

No comments: