Sunday, October 08, 2006

I can't believe it's less than a month...

The time is flying by as I continue to prepare for the trip. I bought a digital camera this weekend. Well actually two cameras but I returned one before buying the other, better, camera. Turns out that I knew more about the camera than the guy selling it to me. I was glad I did my research so I could tell him about it...correctly.

We kicked off our missions week at church. We do this week every October. It means so much more to me this year. I am feeling very...wow....right now. I can't even describe it. I get to go to a foreign country and tell kids what a difference God has made in my life and become a person that they might remember for the rest of their lives as someone who told them about Jesus.

Wow....I am in awe at how God is using me right now.

3 comments:

Patty said...

God always has been and always will be using you to share his word. You are just paying more attention right now. Enjoy the high of knowing you are right where you are suppose to be, doing right what you are suppose to be doing.

Patty said...

Forgot to ask you to take a couple of pictures and share them with us so we can see how your new camera works.

Unknown said...

yeah ^ what she said!
-----!-----