Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Stupid pet tricks

So I do not know if I have mentioned this here before but somehow I have managed to teach my cat a trick. I call it a trick because anytime you can get a cat to do something willingly it must be tricked into doing it.

Somehow I have managed to teach my cat how to play fetch with a stuffed mouse. It started because I would get tired of stepping on it and throw it across the room. In defiance she would bring it back to me and drop it in front of me.

Sigh....

I would throw it again. And the same thing would happen.

Now she brings it to me willingly to play this game.

So do you have any stupid pet tricks that you have taught your pets? Have you heard of any one else who has taught their pet something?

1 comment:

maynard said...

I taught the two dogs I use to have to wipe their paws off on the rug when entering the house.