Sunday, July 01, 2007

Be warned...Whining coming


After tying almost 300 balloon yesterday and then helping my little clown prodigies turn them into animals I could care less at this point if I ever see another balloon EVER again.

My fingers hurt.

My uterus hurts. Yes you guessed it PMS has struck and I am feeling evil today.

This however did bring a slight smile to my face:




13 things that PMS stands for:


1. Pass My Shotgun
2. Psychotic Mood Shift
3. Perpetual Munching Spree
4. Puffy Mid-Section
5. People Make me Sick
6. Provide Me with Sweets
7. Pardon My Sobbing
8. Pimples May Surface
9. Pass My Sweatpants
10. Pissy Mood Syndrome
11. Plainly; Men Suck
12. Pack My Stuff
13. Potential Murder Suspect

As always the little APS thing has made this an interesting weekend.

2 comments:

missmellifluous said...

Glad to know you're still lurking. Now Iknow you''re there: you've been tagged! Play, if you like...
missmellifluous

Unknown said...

...oh so YOU gave it to me! Your bro-in- law would like to have words with you!
LOL
Whine away sweetie!