Monday, July 23, 2007

One long day down...two more to go!

So because the infant teacher is out and I am so dang picky about who I will let in the infant room I had to be at work at 7:00am. I was burned before at another center by a very mellow lady who handled the stress well and one day "snapped" and shook a baby. So after all the police reports and phone calls etc. I have been very leary this time around.

So in I trotted this morning and will for the next 2 days as well. I only cover the first couple of hours and another teacher covers the rest of the day.

I am tired but not as tired as my sister who is really dragging after the Iron infusion today. Say a prayer for her if you are so inclined. The place she went is a place we are all too familar with as my Dad did most of his Chemo there as well.

Well I didn't want to wake her up so I am sitting at the library typing this entry and I see by my "Session information clock" that my time will be over soon...

Be Back Soon

No comments: