Tuesday, July 10, 2007

See no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil


My Mother did teach me one thing I remember very vividly:

If you don't have anything nice to say...
Don't say anything at all!

Apparently not everyone's Mom taught them this phrase.

At times I wonder if my Mom remembers this as well.

This is one of those old standards along the lines of...
Put on clean underwear every morning
and
Don't actually sit down on public toilet seats...just hover.

Are kids these days taught these things?

I know someone a mere 10 years younger than myself who I
am pretty sure missed these life lessons.

1 comment:

CC said...

I agree. I notice that there are Many people out there that like to say hurtful things to people. I just dont understand it. Why go out of your way to hurt someone? Whatever happened to: "Treat other sthe way you want to be treated".?