Saturday, July 07, 2007

Annoyed


I have been generally annoyed the last few days. I am not sure what the deal is...but a few things I know have contributed to my mood...

I can't get my scooter started. Yes it has gas , the battery is charged and I have checked all the filters etc which is about as far as I can go without taking the chance at seriously messing it up. My knuckles are sore from tinkering with it today.

The fireworks going off until 2 in the morning are wearing on my very last nerve. My cat is not thrilled with them either. Those screaming bottle rockets are about to get shoved somewhere the sun doesn't shine.

Sometimes working with a group of women can be wonderful. They can be the most supportive and caring people you will ever meet. Sometimes they only look out for themselves and can be the whiniest, nasty, caddy people you can ever meet. The whole "cycle" at the same time thing can really get UGLY.

Sometimes facing a problem can be heart wrenching.

I don't want to do that which I know I must do.

1 comment:

Patty said...

If it MUST be done, ask yourself if putting it off is making it harder or easier to get it over and done with.